Like the idea of teaching without the workload of planning, marking or meetings?
About the Role
Working across 40 schools in Geelong, anzuk Education are able to give the commitment of casual work across the year.
We are looking for VIT registered Secondary teachers to introduce to our Geelong Secondary schools, for regular CRT work and short term contracts.
Skills and Experience
- Flexibility in your working week (work as many or as few days as you like)
- Consistency in the schools you work with
- Competitive rates of pay. As a fair work agency, anzuk pay according to the Educational Services Teachers Award (that's to you, no percentage cut), plus super! And of course, no fee to join or leave.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant, and training and support from schools
- Opportunities to progress into long term employment again when the time is right for you
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Available to accept morning calls for work from 6:30 am on the days you've indicated you're available
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and develop as an educator
How to Apply
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- Current CV outlining recent experience in school settings
- Details of at least two education supervisory referees
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV, or give us a call so we can have a chat and answer all your questions.