anzuk Education have opportunities for secondary qualified teachers for casual and contract positions in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Melbourne, and are expecting the need for secondary teachers to increase over the coming weeks. We work closely with schools in Richmond, Heathmont, Doncaster, Box Hill, Chadstone, Boronia and all eastern suburbs.
Schools will regular seek teachers for contract positions from anzuk for permanent roles as well as term contracts so it's a great opportunity to obtain full-time positions.
We welcome applicants qualified in all methods. Areas we experience a high demand for are: PE, Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Design & Technology.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings suited to your skills and experience
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing professional development opportunities run by leaders in the education industry
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two, current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer