Casual Relief Teaching and Contract work in Melbourne's North West suburbs including Keilor, Taylors Lakes and Essendon
anzuk education have work for you throughout Term 3 and 4. We have casual and contract positions available for both graduate and experienced teachers.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- A current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.