anzuk have casual and contract opportunities for Secondary trained teachers in a range of subjects in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs
anzuk partners with a number of secondary schools in the Eastern and North- Eastern suburbs who have a consistent requirement for casual Secondary teachers. Desired subjects are Physical Education, English, Maths, Legal Studies and Business Management, however all exceptional educators are welcome!
We support Government, Independent and Catholic schools across Melbourne and are specifically recruiting for schools in Bulleen, Templestowe, Box Hill, Blackburn, Ringwood and Croydon.
If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education and further your skills, while maintaining flexibility, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training is preferred
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.