Systems and Engineering Teacher
Create an exceptional experience in education through teaching Systems and Engineering to students in Grades 7-11
anzuk Education are supporting a Government Secondary school in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne who require a Systems and Engineering teacher. Based near Cranbourne, the school are recruiting for a Systems and Engineering trained or highly experienced teacher for a 3 week fixed term, full time position starting 2nd Sept 2019.
Deliver the curriculum to students in Grades 7-11. Implement lesson plans and support student's learning outcomes through assessment and reporting tools.
Skills and experience
The School are seeking a qualified Systems and Engineering teacher, or an educator with relevant experience to join their community. Graduates and experienced educators are equally welcome. The best candidates are invested in education, have a love for working with students, and have excellent communication skills.
If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education and enjoyment of Systems and Engineering, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- 3 week temporary role with the potential for a contract in term 4
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current 'Safe Use of Machinery' Accreditation desirable
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training is preferred
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.