TEACHER OF BIOLOGY AND JUNIOR SCIENCE
Senior Biology and Junior Science teacher required for a leading independent school in Brisbane.
anzuk Education are proud to work in collaboration with our client school in their search for an enthusiastic & confident Biology and Junior Science Educator. The position will see you commence a 2 Term contract position in Term 2.
About the school:
- Single Sex School with a strong commitment to holistic development of the students.
- High achieving environment
- Well behaved students who want to learn
- Strong strategic vision centered around academic excellence
- Strong emphasis on Co-Curricular participation from both Students and Teachers
About the role:
- Senior Biology (Year 11 & 12) Junior Science Teacher (Years 7-10)
- The ability to teach another subject to senior level is an advantage
- Full Time / Continuing role commencing in Term 2
- Very supportive department with state of the art resources
- Opportunity to focus on teaching & learning with a very able student body
How to Apply
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3606 1081
Our client school is in partnership with anzuk Education to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential conversation, inquiries regarding the application process and requests for the full position description, please contact Nathan Blunt, our Senior Recruitment Consultant, via phone: 07 3606 1081 or email: email@example.com