VCAL/VET Secondary Teacher
anzuk have opportunities for experienced VCAL & VET Teachers of all trades in casual positions at our client schools across greater Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, including Geelong, and currently have opportunities for Secondary trained VCAL and VET Teachers to undertake casual relief teaching within our client schools.
We are looking for passionate individuals, who want to inspire students and forward their learning on a daily basis.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from your dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.