anzuk currently have CRT and contract opportunities for Design Technology Woodwork teachers in the South Eastern suburbs
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We currently have casual and contract opportunities for Secondary trained design technology teachers. We work with numerous Government, Catholic and Independent client schools across greater Melbourne and Geelong.
At present we're supporting a number of schools in the South Eastern suburbs with day to day and blocks of cover where specialist Woodwork teachers are required. This is a great opportunity for educators seeking work in Dandenong, Narre Warren, Berwick and Cranbourne.
If you are a passionate design technology teacher who wants to collaborate with and contribute to schools in your local community and have an impact on the learning outcomes of numerous students, we'd love to hear from you.
Subject areas include woodwork, metalwork, electronics and systems.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current 'Safe Use of Machinery' Accreditation
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.