anzuk are working with an alternative provision in South Wales who are looking for 1-1 tutors, on an ad hoc basis, to work with students with SEMH
1-1 Tutors needed
anzuk are seeking Tutors with SEND experience to work on a casual basis. Due to the consistent growth from referrals and a higher intake of students we are supporting an alternative provision in South Wales who are looking for teachers to provide 1-1 tutoring sessions with their students.
The provision itself cater to both Primary and Secondary age students who have been removed from mainstream education due to their barriers to learning. Their ethos is one of reintegration with the aim of breaking down barriers, building trust and installing coping techniques therefore supporting their return to mainstream school.
Most students have Social and Emotional difficulties with some having been medically diagnosed with mental health conditions with the add on of challenging behaviours.
Successful applicants must have:
Desirable qualities would include:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Relevant SEN Experience
- Excellent behaviour management
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Patient and caring personality and be able to handle stressful situations calmly
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and work alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students’ needs
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Experience with ALN, SALT, PDA and/or attachment disorder would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience teaching ASDAN, SWEET and BTEC
- Training in Team Teach or similar de escalation techniques would be advantageous.
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive team on hand to answer any questions
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.