Educators > Browse jobs
2 x Teaching Assistants - Cardiff
anzuk Education is looking for talented & enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within a Cardiff Secondary school on a long term basis.
anzuk Education is currently recruiting for two enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistants to work in an outstanding Secondary school in Cardiff starting in ASAP. The 2 x teaching assistant roles are both for KS3 pupils, previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements such as ASD and BESD (e.g. autism & behaviour) is essential.
The key responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant typically involve:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis, or in small group sizes, with children with different learning requirements, including working with children with SEN
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
These are both full-time, long-term opportunities, which could go to contract with the school after a successful trial period.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Cardiff or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kyle on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been supporting schools since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing right educators, in the right place, at the right time