Art Teachers Pakenham
Great opportunity for Arts trained teachers to work in a range of government and independent schools in and around Pakenham.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are looking for secondary qualified Art (Art, VCD, Drama, Performing Arts OR Music) teachers for casual relief teaching opportunities in and around Pakenham.
If you are a knowledgeable and competent Visual or Performing Arts teacher who is looking to secure consistent work, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.
If you would like to hear more about this great opportunity, please get in touch with Jessica Dijanesic at firstname.lastname@example.orgCovid-19 updates
Access to Dept of Education
updates & advice re Covid-19 & the impact on schools can be found here: https://education.vic.gov.au/about/department/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
Access to anzuk Education
resources, articles and webinar recordings can be found here including recordings of Q&A webinars re Covid-19 and the impact on schools https://anzuk.blog/
for upcoming webinars please visit anzuk Education events page https://anzuk.education/au/events