Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk has a vacancy for a qualified AUSLAN teacher at a primary school located in Carrum Downs.
anzuk is an education services company established over 10 years ago in Melbourne. We currently service Government and Non Government Schools across all areas of Melbourne and the UK. We cater for relief teaching, short-term contracts and permanent school appointments and are regarded as the leading teaching agency for teaching jobs in Australia.
We currently have a vacant AUSLAN contract position at one of our primary schools in Carrum Downs. We're also experiencing a high demand for teachers with AUSLAN accreditation/Teachers of the Deaf for casual relief teaching. If you are passionate and keen to make a difference in diverse learning environments, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What anzuk can offer you:
You will be responsible for:
- Exposure to a range of schools and opportunities to gain possible contract employment
- Competitive rates of daily pay
- A supportive and knowledgeable team of former teachers here to assist you on a daily basis
- Targeted and ongoing professional development
- Delivering the AUSlan curriculum to mainstream primary aged children
- Maintaining effective communication between students, teachers and support staff at all times.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
- AUSLAN or current National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI) accreditation. Desirable
- Current VIT registration
- Details of two current principal class referees (mentors suitable for graduates)