Educators > Browse jobs
Behaviour Teaching Assistant
anzuk is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in an alternative provision for the whole academic year.
anzuk is currently looking for a behaviour Support teaching assistant to work on a full time, Long term basis in a Fantastic alternative provision in Newport
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with challenging behaviour in a school or support setting
- Experience in supporting children with emotional, behavioural difficulties (EBD)
- Team teach trained would be an advantage but not necessary
- A caring and nurturing approach to working with young people.
- No previous SEND experience is required, but is advantageous
- A current DBS that is valid and on the update service
Positioned in a fabulous setting in Newport with excellent provisions and a great outdoor learning environment.
The school is committed to developing the right candidate with visions to develop the base into a leading example of supportive alternative learning in the area.
The role is to start ASAP. The school are keen to meet the right candidate to answer any questions about the role.
If you are interested please call 01633 988051
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com