Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently supporting a leading Independent School in Sydney in their search for a qualified Stage 4-6 Science/Biology teacher.
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time.
About the Schools
anzuk are working with a K-12 secular Independent School located in North West Sydney. The school prides itself on facilitating a high quality curriculum that ensures teaching and learning programs foster independence and critical thinking in their students.
We are seeking an outstanding and suitably qualified Biology teacher who will foster each student's potential for greatness in a unique learning environment.
How to Apply
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- University qualifications in Biological Science and Education (Postgraduate university qualifications in Secondary Education also required).
- Experience teaching the HSC in this subject areas is highly recommended
- New graduates and early career teachers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
Please contact Ligia Learmonth at email@example.com or on (02) 8027 7902 for a confidential discussion, or for more details about the schools and positions.