Educators > Browse jobs
CRT Within 1 School
Anzuk are supporting an Independent School in the south east of Melbourne in finding a regular contracted CRT for Term 4
anzuk are working with a well renowned co-educational Independent School located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The school has a reputation for offering a nurturing space, valuing inclusiveness and teamwork, in which students strive to discern and realise their gifts and to foster a passion for life and learning.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain quality experience and to have a profound impact on a tight knit school community.
The ideal teacher will have:
- A Primary teaching qualification
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- The ability to be a team player capable of developing strong relationships with the wider school community
- Inspire and bring new ideas, helping to drive forward the culture
- Take responsibility for and be the first point of contact for the social, emotional, academic, physical and spiritual well-being of students
- Plan and implement effective, differentiated programs for all children in the class.
- Valid VIT registration
- Relevant teaching qualifications and experience are essential
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)