Educators > Browse jobs
Casual Special Education Teachers
We are looking for dedicated teachers to join our team who support a number of Special Education schools and Support Units across Sydney.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role
Skills and experience
- Casual Teachers (Primary and Secondary)
- Located in Sydney's East, Inner West, Parramatta, Bankstown and Nor-West and South-West
- Teach in a variety of SEN schools and Support Units
- Day-to-Day casual, blocks, and contract positions available
- NESA teaching accreditation
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective learning outcomes
- New graduates/final year students encouraged to apply
- Experience in Special Education settings NOT required
People enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do.B
How to Apply
Applications will be considered shortly after they are submitted. The sooner you apply, the more likely you are to be successful. Simply click "APPLY" and send through your CV.
If successful, you will be contacted shortly by phone. For more details about the position, feel free to contact me directly on 02 8024 7093.