Educators > Browse jobs
Primary and Secondary Gippsland teachers. We have casual and contract work for you.
Our extensive network includes teaching opportunities in Independent, Private, SEN and Government settings, in and around Warragul.
We also have teaching work available in Maffra, Traralgon, Moe, Drouin, Bunyip and Leongatha.
This is a great opportunity to work before the January holidays and trial at a selection of schools for contracts starting Term 1 2022.
Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Personalised support from a dedicated local Gippsland consultant
- Flexibility - Choose when you want to work, how far you want to travel and the schools you want to work with
- Industry-leading pay, up to $375 per day depending on experience
- Teaching resources from around the globe
- Opportunities to find contract roles in your preferred teaching method
- Free online learning management system - exceptional talent
GRADUATE AND PRE-SERVICE TEACHERS WELCOME TO APPLY NOW
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- A current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of two current, principal-class or mentor referees
anzuk education offers a $100 cash* incentive for successfully hired educator referrals, please discuss this with us today. How to apply
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2452.