Educators > Browse jobs
Casual Teacher - Strathfield
Casual Teacher post for flexible work in and around Strathfield- supporting some of Sydney's top Independent, DET and Special Education Schools.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this casual teacher post at anzuk Education can help. Anzuk education is a market leading Education Recruitment Agency; working across Australia and globally to support educators in finding work that suits them. You would be joining hundreds of casual teachers already working through us in Sydney daily. Our existing client pool includes some on the country’s top independent schools, world leading schools for specific purposes (SSP’s) and a number of department schools.
What we can offer:
- A personal and tailored approach to finding you work with dedicated consultants working with you daily on hand to help from 6:30am to 7:00pm 6 days a week
- A simple booking system that can be accessed via an app to easily communicate your availability via a diary
- Consistent but flexible work in a number of environments to suit your interests and experience
- Support and guidance from people that have done what you will be doing, over 80% of our team of consultants are ex-educators
- Autonomy over your days of work always
- Potential to join our ‘ambassador’ program – with guaranteed pay 5 days a week even if we do not book you subject to outlined and agreed parameters
You will be providing casual teaching in our client schools, this consists of day-to-day bookings, pre-booked cover of absence and in some circumstances block bookings for entire terms covering larger gaps in staffing, such as maternity leave. You will be tasked with providing consistently excellent education to all the students within our schools; you will be an ambassador for anzuk Education upholding the ethos of each school visited.
How to apply:
- Consistent, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent education
- Versatile and flexible, open minded and inclusive
- Holding NESA accreditation
- In class experience 1 year +
- Able to plan and prepare lessons when required
- Be able to adapt to changing work environments
- Be able to provide contact details for two education based referee's from within the last 3 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable)
- Hold a valid working visa, Australian or NZ Passport
Simply click Apply now and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact with you! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call 02 8221 8084