Educators > Browse jobs
Adaptable Educators required for day to day casual teaching positions when NSW Schools start returning to face to face learning for Term 2
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are seeking primary & secondary trained teachers to register with anzuk education ready for casual teaching opportunities at Tier 1 Independent schools in Sydney
We partner with numerous schools in the Sydney area across the Eastern suburbs, Inner City and Western suburbs. If you are a passionate teacher who wants to impact the lives of your students, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across a range of classes and subject areas if required
- Supervision of students during breaks
- Implement programs and lesson plans as set by the teacher
- Being prepared to develop and deliver engaging lesson plans
- Marking student work and providing feedback to the teacher
- Work collaboratively with staff
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Primary teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- Department of education approval preferred
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.