Educators > Browse jobs
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our team who support independent schools across Sydney's CBD and Eastern Suburbs.
anzuk places exceptional teachers in vibrant education settings around the world. Always helping educators make the right choice. Enjoy personalised support throughout your career journey, whether you're a graduate, returning to work or a community leader.
About the Role
Skills & experience
- K-6 Junior School Casual Teachers
- 7-12 Senior School Casual Teachers – all subject areas
- NESA Accreditation
- Valid NSW Working With Children Check
- Demonstrated high level communication skills
- Sound ICT skills, particularly in the use of computers as a learning technology in skills
- Personal attributes including dependability, flexibility, integrity, and a genuine concern for others
People are our entire reason for being. They make our service what it is and allow us to constantly improve the education sector.
Living our shared values allows us to create value for others, driving us to BE GREAT
in all that we do:B
How to Apply:
Applications will be considered shortly after they are submitted. Simply click "APPLY" and send through your CV.
If successful, you will be contacted shortly by phone. For more details about the position, feel free to contact me directly on 02 8027 7907.