Casual Teachers Wanted in Sydney's East
Great opportunities for trained teachers who are comfortable teaching across a range of subject areas at highly regarded Independent Schools
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are seeking positive and enthusiastic trained teachers who are available for day to day casual teaching across a number of Independent Schools across Sydney's East.
Successful candidates will be flexible and willing to take on various classes across different subject areas. If you are a qualified primary or secondary qualified and are a passionate teacher who wants to impact the lives of your students and grow as an educator, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Teaching across a variety of subjects if required
- Implementing programs and lesson plans as set by the teacher
- Thinking on your feet and being flexible to suit the needs of schools
- Being prepared to develop and deliver engaging lesson plans
- Marking student work and providing feedback to the teacher
- Work collaboratively with staff
- Supervision of students during breaks
- Creating an engaging environment for the students
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- Department of Education approval preferred
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 02 8027 7907.
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer