Educators > Browse jobs
Casual and Contract Early Childhood Work | Torquay and Armstrong Creek
Top quality Cert III and Diplomas required for casual and contract roles!
Who are we?
anzuk Early Childhood are a leading education agency based in Geelong, who are dedicated to providing outstanding childcare services with the finest quality educators throughout Victoria.
We are currently seeking early childhood educators within the Geelong and surf coast region!
If you are a qualified Early Childhood Educator looking to gain GREAT experience, increase your professional development, meet influential people within the industry, and work around your own commitments, you will benefit from registering with our talented relief pool!
Who are you?
What makes an anzuk team member? SIMPLE! A passion for early childhood education, pride in one's work and a positive attitude. You will be a TEAM player, and enjoy working alongside permanent staff members, fellow anzuk educators and with your experienced consultants.
You will have:
What can WE do for YOU?
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education. Currently a certificate 3, Diploma, or EC VIT qualified educator. (or an ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- A WWCC or EC VIT card
- Australian Immunisation History (proof of COVID-19 vaccination)
anzuk do things differently. At anzuk you are not a number, you are a valuable team member. We spend our days working for YOU! We recognise that all educators are different, that educators perform best in their desired setting and that the best results come from two way relationships. We also offer the most up to date technology which allows educators to control their own availability and preferences, and allows consultants to support you with continuity!
- Get to know YOU!
- Introduce you to Geelong's finest early childhood services
- Provide professional feedback
- Consult on industry changes and requirements
- Deliver fantastic professional development sessions
- Have fun!
Want to be part of our team? APPLY TODAY!