Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently supporting a highly regarded Independent school that are in need of a full time Christian Studies Teacher for a 12 month role.
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time.
anzuk are working with a well renowned Independent Girls School located on Sydney's Upper North Shore. The school is known for encouraging and challenging students to achieve as highly as possible in their academic studies as they discern the appropriate pathway to their future ambitions.
The Role and You
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Christian Studies to join the school in 2023 on a full time, 12 month contract that has opportunity to extend. This is a great opportunity for a highly energetic teacher to make a constructive difference in and out of the classroom.
How to Apply
- Qualifications in Education with a specialisation in Christian Studies
- NESA Accreditation or capacity to gain accreditation
- Valid working with children check
- Capacity to support extra-curricular and/or co-curricular learning
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
Please contact Kyle Smith at email@example.com or on (02) 8024 7096 for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.