Educators > Browse jobs
Cover supervisors - Full & Part Time roles, Bristol
anzuk are working with a number of secondary schools in Bristol who are seeking Cover Supervisors to start full time ASAP
Are you seeking a rewarding career working with secondary pupils?
Have you got experience working with young people?
Do you have experience leading student activities?
ANZUK are currently working with a Multi-Academy Trust who are seeking a number of Cover Supervisors to work in their secondary schools in Bristol & South Gloucestershire. The Cover Supervisor roles will start after the October half term and will be full time (if you can offer part time please still reach out)
These roles would suit someone who is considering a teaching career or who has the motivation to inspire young learners.
The role of a cover supervisor:
- Delivering pre-set lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities
- The lessons you will be covering will be across a range of subjects
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required
- Be able to build rapport and relationships quickly with both pupils as well as other members of staff
- The working hours are; 8.15am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday term time only
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- Hold an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Be educated to at least A-Level or equivalent but ideally degree level
- An understanding & knowledge of computer packages such as Microsoft, experience with school systems such as SIMS would also be advantageous
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and resilience
Cover supervisors often receive daily rates ranging from £70 - £80 per day, dependent upon previous experience
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Laura on Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.