Educators > Browse jobs
Director - Hills area - $100k+
Stunning purpose built centre in the hills looking for an experienced director to complete their community
Leadership is not about titles, positions or work hours. It's about relationships! - Jim Kouzas
Are you an experienced Centre Director seeking a change, a supportive environment and a new centre to call your own!? Are you passionate about wellbeing, team culture and relationships?
About the role:
This stunning purpose-built centre in Sydney's Hills district is seeking a new Centre Director to complete their team. The owners are HUGE on giving their Centre Director complete autonomy over how the centre is run, they truly trust the knowledge and expertise it takes to be an exceptional Centre Director who leads from within with positivity, passion and a love for life-long learning.
This 50 place service has carefully designed areas, beautiful spacious rooms and well kept outdoor spaces where the children can thrive and learn through their open ended play with high quality resources.
They have a real passion for connecting with the local community and believe their most valuable resources are their passionate and highly motivated Educators.
The centre is well connected on public transport and offers car parking.
- Supportive owners and team
- Autonomy in your role
- High quality resources
- Professional development opportunities
- Great professional network across sister centres
- KPI bonuses
The ideal candidate:
- Either a Diploma of Children's Services, Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA Assessed equivalent
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- Minimum 2 years Leadership experience in Early Childhood
- Previous experience going through A&R in a leadership role
- Highly organised
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
or call 02 8221 8081