Educators > Browse jobs
Early Childhood Educators - London Early Years Foundation (South London)
Permanent positions available for fulltime Early Childhood (Day Care) educators. APPLY now if you're ready to experience living & working in the UK!
anzuk Education and the London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) warmly invite applications for the position, UK Early Childhood Educator (Level-3+).
This is an exciting opportunity for outstanding Early Childhood Educators to relocate to London & join the supportive LEYF Team.
This is a permanent full-time role (part-time positions are also available), that has flexible start dates, with options to commence across 2023 & 2024.
About anzuk Education & LEYF
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency. We offer a range of teaching and education support roles in primary, secondary, early childhood and special education settings across our global network.
We are proud to be partnering with the London Early Years Foundation in their search for Early Childhood Educators, to support their Nurseries in the UK.
LEYF is a family of 40 nurseries across London. They are a charitable social enterprise employing over 800 staff across London.
Relocating to the UK offers an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture and experience all that this vibrant and historic country has to offer. With its rich history, diverse communities, and stunning natural landscapes, the UK is the perfect place for a new adventure.
Skills & experience:
- Full and relevant Level 3 or above qualification in Early Childhood (Certificate 3, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters Trained Educators)
- Comprehensive knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and the ability to take the lead in vulnerable situations when required
- Up-to-date and detailed CV outlining relevant experience
- Continually strive for best practice in yourself while inspiring others
- A child-centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
- Right to work in the UK (Speak to our Visa team today!)
- Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together positively and compassionately
Your Relocation Benefits:
- Strong desire to influence positive change through modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing
- Attend our information sessions and learn more about LEYF, our pedagogy and our social impact across London
- Guidance every step of the way from expert consultants (visas, accommodation, travel advice etc)
- Your first full week with LEYF will be an induction with their amazing Learning and Development team
- Dedicated assistance for UK qualification verifications
- We know moving to a new country can be daunting - during your first month LEYF will have weekly catchups and explore a different element of classic British culture
- Have a job offer before arriving in London
- Earn a competitive salary package (permanent)
- Relocation bonuses valued up to $1000 (conditions apply)
- 26 days’ annual leave plus your Birthday off each year
- Life insurance cover of 3 times your annual salary
- Access for you and your family to the Employee Assistance Line which offers a variety of advice including employment, legal and financial.
- 10% off GLL gym membership
- Up to £500 Refer a friend bonus.
- Join an amazing social community of like-minded educators
- Come along to pre-departure & post-arrival educator events
- Teach in Early Childhood Settings well accustomed to supporting international educators working in the UK
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and live and work in the UK, apply today to become a part of the anzuk Education & LEYF community! How to Apply:
To apply or if you are interested in hearing more about UK education opportunities, please email our Global Opportunities Team at [email protected]
or call (03) 03 9249 2444.