Educators > Browse jobs
Early Childhood Professionals | South Canberra | Casual, Contract, Permanent
Right educator, right place, right time
Who are we?
anzuk Early Childhood are an education recruitment specialist, who take pride in placing the right educator, in the right place at the right time. We are EXCITED to begin our journey supporting Canberra's early years educators and services.
anzuk work tirelessly to find the perfect setting for each of our educators, and take pleasure in finding educators their perfect role and building strong relationships. You will work as part of our TEAM; where consultants and educators work side by side, in delivering the perfect service to childcare services. Your experience will be recognised, hard work will be rewarded and you will be supported by passionate consultants.
Who are you?
What makes an anzuk team member? SIMPLE! A passion for early childhood education, pride in one's work and a positive attitude. You will be a TEAM player, and enjoy working alongside permanent staff members, fellow anzuk educators and with your experienced consultants.
You will have:
What can WE do for YOU?
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education (or an ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- A working with vulnerable people card (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 professional referees (industry specific)
anzuk do things differently. At anzuk you are not a number, you are a valuable team member. We spend our days working for YOU! We recognise that all educators are different, that educators perform best in their desired setting and that the best results come from two way relationships. We also offer the most up to date technology which allows educators to control their own availability and preferences, and allows consultants to support you with continuity!
anzuk support you by:
- Getting to know YOU
- Providing feedback and professional development opportunities
- Consulting on industry changes and requirements
- Allowing you to choose your working days, and even hours through our app Ready2Work
- Pairing you with services that match your career aspirations