Educators > Browse jobs
Early Childhood Teacher - Not for profit
This unique Centre located close to Crows Nest and Lane Cove seek a passionate ECT for their large and spacious toddler room.
- Allocated planning time each week
- Pay above award
- Generous professional development opportunities
anzuk Education is working closely with a well-established large Centre located in the North Sydney area that has been assessed as exceeding. The unique building is beautifully resourced with an abundance of space and natural light. The organisation focus on inquiry-based learning. This service is part of a national group of services across Sydney and Melbourne who provide excellent resources for their staff and children which is why they have a strong staff retention rate.The Opportunity
You'll support in the leading of this toddler room with children aged between 2 - 3 years. There are 24 children and 4 Educators. Within this role, you will be given dedicated planning time, flexible shifts and will be rewarded with a generous salary. The organisation have outstanding professional development opportunities and regularly send their educators.The Ideal Teacher
As the ideal teacher, you will have a passion for working with children and helping them grow and develop through inquiry-based learning. You'll need to have prior experience working in long day care and also able to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by sending your resume to Georgina Hayes email@example.com or if you'd like to know more, please contact Georgina Hayes on 0280296965
- a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA Assessed equivalent
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificate
- Working with children's check
- Have excellent communication skills to built and grow trusting relationships with colleagues, families and community members
- believe in, appreciate and foster positive team spirit