Secure a role in this leading regional NSW school and develop your career in a progressive, supportive school environment
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are working with a leading school in the New England region of NSW; together we are looking to recruit a teacher of English for a position to commence immediately (or Term 2 by negotiation) for the rest of the 2020 academic year.
A permanent opportunity may be available to teachers at the conclusion of this temporary contract.
- English (Yr7-10)
- 0.8FTE with the ability to make it 1.0FTE if required
- Commence ASAP or Term 2 by negotiation
- High achieving school halfway between Sydney and Brisbane
- Good access to both capitals with 8 flights daily
- Progressive & supportive executive & management team
- Strong focus on collaborative and modern pedagogy, with fully integrated ICT
The Right Applicant:
- Confident teaching all levels of Stage 4 & 5 English
- Ability to teach another KLA highly regarded but not essential
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified teachers
The suitable applicant must have
- Ability to gain accreditation with NESA
- Up to date CV
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com, call 02 8029 6955 or click 'apply for this job.'