Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently supporting leading Independent Schools in their respective searches for English Teachers
anzuk education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
Role 1: English - New England, NSW
Role 2: English - Upper North Shore, Sydney
- Term 2 contract at one of the region's leading independent schools
- Yr7-10 English
- Part time and full time loading available
Role 3: English - Lower North Shore, Sydney
- High achieving Independent School with strong pastoral focus
- 12 month maternity leave contract commencing June
- Experience teaching to Stage 6 advantageous
Role 4: English - Northern Beaches, Sydney
- Leading Independent School with outstanding extra-curricular program
- Full time permanent position
- Experience in English enrichment & support highly beneficial
Role 5: English - Inner West, Sydney
- Highly regarded Independent School with outstanding reputation for holistic approach to education
- Full time temporary position commencing June
- Experience teaching HSC English preferential
- Long standing Independent School with strong reputation for pastoral care and student wellbeing
- Full time permanent position commencing term 2
- Experience teaching HSIE and or Religious Education beneficial
Find out more!
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Qualification in Education and experience teaching secondary English
- Commitment to College pastoral care and extra-curricular programs
- Confidence in modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
To apply or for more information please contact Damien Smith at email@example.com or (02) 8029 6962
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move