English and Humanities Teacher
We are currently taking expressions of interest for Gold Coast teaching positions across English, Humanities and EAL.
anzuk Education are working with exceptional independent schools across the Gold Coast to find Teachers to cover a number of subject areas for Term 3 starts.
About the schools:
- Each school we work with are equal opportunity employers
- Co-ed / Single Sex / Independent / Boarding schools school from P – 12
- Each school is high achieving in their own right
- The schools offer specialised programmes including Sport and Music Academies
- Additional subject areas would be advantageous
The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA. Qualifications:
Applicants must have a graduate or post graduate degree in Education and be registered or be eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Graduate teachers are welcome.How to Apply:
A cover letter along with a comprehensive curriculum vitae including the names of three referees should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org