Educators > Browse jobs
Exciting opportunity for SENCO or Assistant SENCO
Are you looking to make a difference in education? anzuk are looking for a SENCO or Assistant SENCO's to support an incredible PRU School in Dorking
anzuk are working with one of our partner schools in Dorking to find a SENCo or Assistant SENCo with a positive and resilient attitude to start ASAP or January 2022!
The school is a fantastic school for boys aged 9 to 16 years who have social, emotional and mental health needs.
These opportunities offer 36 hours per week and is term time only.
The ideal candidate will be organised and dedicated to raise the standards for all students as well as being committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all students.
Leadership skills will be an important part in this role as you will be required to lead, manage and support a team. You will have previous experience of working as a SENCO in a mainstream, SEN or PRU setting.
Essential requirements for the role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Appropriate SENCO qualification
- Willingness to undertake Access Arrangements qualification (CPT3A or Level 7 equivalent)
- Knowledge of SEN Code of Practice, Public Sector Equality Duty and how these apply to students with SEN/SEMH and those without
How to apply:
- Teacher’s Fringe Main Pay Scale FTE(£26,948-£38,174) + SEN 2 Allowance
- Upper Pay Scale FTE (£39,864-£42,780) + SEN 2 Allowance
If you are interested, please send your up-to-date CV and contact details through to Jason Jordaan
on email@example.comRequirements to work with anzuk Education:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years
- Ability to build rapport quickly with both students and staff
- Be available for working hours from 8am - 5pm
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.