Educators > Browse jobs
Food Technology Assistant
Anzuk invite applications from quality Food Technology Assistants on behalf of a top ranking Independent School
anzuk Education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team has extensive teaching, educational leadership, and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
anzuk are working with a leading Independent School located in the bayside suburbs of Melbourne. The school has a long history of providing a shared sense of community and partnership with their families in educating each and every child.
The Roles and You
An exciting opportunity presents for an ambitious Food Technology Assistant to join this leading independent APS school in 2023.
- Part-time (3 days a week) but full-time can be considered for the right applicant
- Working with Year 7 & 8 students
- Preparing items/equipment for classes, assisting in classes, maintaining cleaning/laundry, ordering and receiving supplies and cleaning/maintenance of the kitchen.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience
- Current CV
- Details of two Principal class referees
Please submit your CV to [email protected]
to find out more