French Immersion and/or LOTE Teacher
anzuk Education have opportunities for Primary and Secondary French Teachers for casual relief teaching (CRT) positions across greater Melbourne.
anzuk Education is an education services company, that have been based in Melbourne for over ten years. Our aim is to facilitate exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We currently work with a number of schools that offer French as a LOTE subject as well as schools that run French immersion programs where the curriculum is delivered completely in the French language. If you're interested in teaching the Australia curriculum in the French tongue, then please contact us today!
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week
- Opportunities to find contract roles in your preferred teaching method
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
- Primary or Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Native level of fluency
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
anzuk Education is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.