Lovely Primary school in Royal Borough of Greenwich seeks French Teacher one day per week
A great opportunity for a French speaking individual to join a lovely single form Primary school in Kidbrooke About the School:
About the Role:
- 'Outstanding' school
- Single form Primary school
- Great level of support to students and staff
- Pupils are encouraged to take an increasing responsibility for their learning
- School has adopted the ‘Belief’ and ‘Growth Mindset’ strategies
- Staff encouraged to partake in Professional Development
- French teacher
- 1 day per week or 2 afternoons per week
- Flexible days - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- Working across Early Years to Year 6
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Teaching Assistants often earn between £70-90 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy Bielby
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.