Educators > Browse jobs
Full-Time Primary Teacher | 2022 Start
Anzuk is seeking experienced and graduate teachers to work with a highly regarded Special Education School in Ormond. Starting Term 1, 2022.
Anzuk has exciting opportunities for experienced and graduate primary teachers commencing in Term 1 of 2022. We are looking for passionate teachers to work at one of our client schools in Melbourne's suburb of Ormond. Easily accessible on Public Transport, nearby Ormond Train Station.
The Role and You
This is an opportunity to work in a reputable Special Education School, which is located in the Melbourne's South. This intellectual disability school that caters exclusively for primary aged children with mild - moderate intellectual disabilities is seeking experienced and graduate teachers to join their supportive and close-knit community.
Apply now for your chance to shine in a learning environment that will reward your love of learning and thinking. We have the following positions available:
What the school can offer you:
- Classroom Teacher: Junior School (Prep-Grade 1)
- Classroom Teacher: Senior School (Grade 5&6)
- Graduate Classroom Teacher: Middles (Grades 3&4)
- A supportive and constructive working environment
- Outstanding facilities
- The chance to work as part of a team in an open and supportive school community
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- Valid VIT registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
ANZUK is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.