Educators > Browse jobs
Full-time Science technician required for top school in Ealing
An outstanding school in Ealing is seeking a Science technician to join their team, all experience levels considered
anzuk Education is currently recruiting an entry level Science Technician for an immediate start in a top performing Ealing based school. This is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door to build lab experience. We are looking for science graduates, or students that are looking to build up experience and also try their hand in education; biology, chemistry, physics or any science field!
About the Role:
- Immediate start
- Great to develop your lab skills
- Fantastic facilities
- Working with excellent team and students
- Strong and supportive leadership teams
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Hold a science undergraduate degree or working to complete one, OR have relevant, transferable experience within the science field
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.