This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled candidate to join a great working environment at a high achieving school in Lewisham.
An excellent school in Southeast London are looking for someone to join their maintenance team. The role will require the right person to have general maintenance skills and the right attitude to maintain the school's facilities and grounds. About the school:
This school has excellent facilities and grounds which accommodates students from the early years/foundation stage up to the sixth form. The school has been based at this location in Catford for more than one century.
About the role:
- Excellent connections to central London via Southern rail
- Consistently produces students that score above the national average at GCSE level
- Offers a broad curriculum that promotes creativity and and innovation
- Extensive extra-curricular program is also offered
- Actively promotes spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils as responsible, tolerant, law-abiding citizens.
- Support offered with a substantial professional development program
- Large range of benefits including use of sports facilities
The school is looking for the right candidate to join and work alongside the maintenance team on a full-time basis. Roles will include various tasks that involve the basic upkeep of the grounds and facilities.
The school is ideally looking for a candidate that has general maintenance skills, can work in a team environment and can commit for the rest of the academic year. Those with relevant experience or the right attitude are encouraged to apply. Location
The school is based in south-east London, in the borough of Lewisham. How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to email@example.comBENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk