Educators > Browse jobs
German Teacher Needed for Outstanding Secondary School in Harrow!
Outstanding Secondary School are looking for an long-term German Teacher!
About the School:
The Ideal Candidate:
- ANZUK is working with an 'Outstanding' secondary school in Harrow who were recently ranked in the top 100 schools in England.
- This is a mixed comprehensive school with an excellent record of achievement.
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
- Free annual flu jab
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
About anzuk Education:
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must be fluent in and qualified to teach German
- Be a positive team player who is flexible and willing to pitch in and help out where needed
- Believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
- Be committed to the principles and practice of inclusion and equal opportunities for all
- Be committed to the principles and practice of safeguarding all young people.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org