Educators > Browse jobs
After years of study, are you eager to get into the classroom? Let's make 2022 your year to find your dream school and position!
About the role
As a graduate teacher, it can be a bit disheartening applying for positions; it's super competitive, and filling out the key selection criteria is a full-time job in itself!
If you are a graduate teacher keen to get into the classroom we have opportunities for you from 2022 onwards. Whether it's CRT (ask about our 'ambassador' program where we can give you the commitment of CRT work every day), regular part-time days, short-term and long-term contracts, or permanent teaching opportunities, you're able to see a variety of schools and build relationships.
So, if you are Primary or Secondary trained, VIT registered (or in the process of) and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch.How to Apply
- Ongoing support and consultation through your teaching career
- Professional development opportunities
- Awesome schools, to match your teaching style.
- Opportunities to get exposure in new settings
- Feedback to support your growth
- An engaging network of other great educators
- Flexible and consistent work options
- Leading pay rates to match your experience ($335-375)
- Endless possibilities...
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV or send me an email so we can have a chat and answer all your questions.anzuk are now offering a $100 thank you to anyone who refers a great teacher to join us for CRT. (We'll send you a gift voucher after your teacher friend has completed 15 shifts). Tell them to mention your name when they apply.