Educators > Browse jobs
After years of study, are you eager to get into the classroom? Let's make 2022 your year to find your dream school and position!
About the role
As a graduate teacher, it can be a bit disheartening applying for positions; it's super competitive, and filling out the key selection criteria is a full-time job in itself!
If you are a graduate teacher keen to get into the classroom we have opportunities for you from 2022 onwards. Whether it's CRT (ask about our 'ambassador' program where we can give you the commitment of CRT work every day), regular part-time days, short-term and long-term contracts, or permanent teaching opportunities, you're able to see a variety of schools and build relationships.
Our team at anzuk Education support over 50 Primary, Secondary and Special Needs schools, across the Government, Catholic and Independent sectors all located in the Geelong area, including Surf Coast, Bellarine Peninsula and surrounds.
Being VIT registered teachers, we understand education and are in daily contact with our teachers and schools.
We've had long-standing relationships with local Geelong, Ballarat and Melbourne Universities and love to help graduate teachers find their feet.
So, if you are Primary or Secondary trained, VIT registered (or in the process of) and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch.How to Apply
- Personalised support from your own anzuk consultant
- Resources available to support with developing Success Criteria, CV's, and also insights in interviewing.
- Feedback and professional development from schools
- Opportunities for long term employment
- Flexibility in your working week (work as many or as few days as you like)
- Competitive rates of pay and of course we don't charge any fees to join or leave!
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV or send me an email so we can have a chat and answer all your questions.