Educators > Browse jobs
Casual and contract opportunities for qualified teachers in the South, South-East & Eastern regions of Melbourne.
Anzuk education are currently seeking graduate teachers who are looking to gain more experience in the classroom.
This is an amazing learning and growth opportunity to gain more experience in a range of different settings and get to know local schools in your area! We have opportunities across Primary & Secondary Government, Independent, religious and special educational needs environments. We can help you build your experience at our client schools which may lead to contract or even permanent on-going positions. If you're located in the East, South and South-East Regions of Melbourne please apply below!
What we can offer:
- Guaranteed work & pay - up to 5 days a week!
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Flexibility in your working week
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Access to our free Learning Management System for added PD opportunities
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current working rights within Australia
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone or email.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.