Educators > Browse jobs
HSC English Teacher
Grow your HSC footprint in this new school by taking their first Yr12 cohort through their HSC. Unique opportunity for graduate & experienced teachers
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
We are working to support a growing independent school near Wollongong in their search for an English teacher to commence in 2022. With recent capital works projects and a growing student body owing to outstanding outcomes, they are excited to be having their first Yr12 students enter the school in 2022.
As their students progress into the HSC for the first time, we are looking for qualified and enthusiastic teachers of English to guide students through their final year. Ideally you will have experience in one or a combination of the following areas:
- HSC English (Yr 11 & 12)
- Modern History
This is a 0.8FTE role over 4 days commencing January 2022 with an initial appointment for 12 months. Pending continued - and expected - growth in enrolments, the position will be ongoing. There is the opportunity for casual work on the non-timetabled day.
- Easy of access, both with staff parking and public transport
- Growing school, with the excitement and support of taking their first HSC cohort through to graduation
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified and early career teachers in addition to experienced educators
The suitable applicant must have
- Accreditation with NESA
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
To have a discussion on either role prior to making a submission, please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com or call 02 8029 6955.