Educators > Browse jobs
Head of Diverse Learning
We are currently working with a Catholic School in the Eastern Suburbs who are looking for a leader to Head up their Diverse Learning team.
anzuk Education's Independent and Faith-based Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment. Today we work collaboratively with over 350 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
anzuk are working to support a Catholic school in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney for their search for a Head of Diverse Learning. With a 7-12 education footprint, the school is able to emphasise care towards students, academic excellence, participation in a range of activities, links with the community and innovative pathways in education.
With a good mix of graduate and experienced teaching staff, it is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career or simply a fresh start at an innovative school.
The Role and You
The Head of Diverse Learning is a 3 point coordinator position and will be a member of the leadership team. This position will oversee learning support and gifted education. The Head of Diverse Learning reports to and works closely with the Director of Learning and Teaching and collaborates closely with the Heads of Department.
To be successful in the position you will need to:
A flexible start date can be discussed. Ideally to commence as soon as practically possible, a start date up to Term 2 can be negotiated.
- Give active leadership in contemporary learning practices that enhance student achievement and performance in learning across KLAs.
- Contribute to the effectiveness and quality of diverse learning.
- Provide leadership of the Newman Gifted Selective Program.
- Have an ability to coordinate the individual planning process, including regular consultation with teachers, students and parents/carers
- Liaise in areas such as assessment and funding applications and familiarity with NCCD processes and the 'Personal Planning Tool'.
- Have capacity to assist in leading the ongoing development of differentiated pedagogy and assessment which is informed by evidence-based approaches and the skilled use of data.
- Promote teacher professionalism and encouraging positive staff morale by contributing to and initiating processes for team building.
To find out more:
- Ability to gain accreditation with NESA
- A current WWCC
- Ability to supply two referees
Please contact Simon Withers at email@example.com or on 02 8027 7906 for a confidential discussion on the role.