Educators > Browse jobs
Head of Learning Support
We are currently supporting a co-educational Independent school who are looking for a Head of Learning Support
Our anzuk Education Independent Schools team has been created to specifically assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment. We are working with many of Melbourne's leading Independent and Catholic schools. Our consultants are specialists in their subject areas and are here to help with your next career move.
This is an opportunity to work in a co-educational Independent school (K-12) located in the outer south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The school is seeking an exceptional educator and leader to undertake the role of Head of Learning Support K - 12.
- Post-graduate academic qualification in special education preferred
- Experience in primary and secondary years
- Knowledge of and experience in differentiated learning programs
- Ability to lead a team of support staff, including timetabling to support learning
- Knowledge of Individual Needs/Support funding arrangements (NCCD/DDA)
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
If you would like to hear more about this great opportunity
, please get in touch with Calum Fleming or Brendan Fraser:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mobile: 0438 618 604
We are here to help guide and support you
with your next career move.