Head of People and Growth
An outstanding opportunity for a?highly skilled, innovative & experienced leader?who is committed to making a significant contribution to development.
Applications are warmly invited for the position Head of People and Growth. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly skilled, innovative and experienced leader who is committed to making a significant contribution to the continuing growth and development of anzuk Education.
The Head of People and Growth is a significant role. The position requires:
- An exceptional leader with outstanding strategic and people management skills.
- A data informed leader, able to inspire high performance and productivity.
- An outstanding communicator who actively builds engagement and growth.
People and relationships are the heartbeat of our organisation. Our brand promise is to place the Right Educator in the Right Place at the Right Time. This commitment is currently driven globally by 240 high performing team members across four continents in seventeen branch locations. If you are excited by growth, achievement, building organisational capability, and passionate about culture and engagement, you will be able to play a strategic role in scaling our headcount past 500 by 2025. Purpose of this Role:
The anzuk team has grown quickly and plans to continue to grow whilst maintaining our BE GREAT value pillars and purpose driven culture which help create exceptional experiences in education.
The Head of People and Growth is a strategic leader and partner who oversees recruitment and retention of staff (advertising, remuneration, benefits, diversity & inclusion, hiring/firing); end-to-end people compliance (risk management, legal regulations, HR protections, discipline); and driving our high-performance culture to new heights (onboarding, learning & development, diversity, people operations).
The Head of People and Growth is empowered to be a partner in growing our teams, making data-driven decisions, using innovation in how we drive better performance and realising greater financial results by delivering transparent and people-first programs. Key Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Work to purpose and values across the employee lifecycle – create team memories through exceptional education experiences whilst complying to all local employment and Workplace Health and Safety laws.
- Maintain an accurate salary benchmarking register and distribute data to teams on a six-month basis to facilitate career and performance conversations.
- Communicate, collaborate and engage staff with a sound strategy and operational plan that delivers results and provides stability across the team through performance, succession and clarity of annual and multi-annual priorities.
- Oversee recruitment marketing, collaborating closely with the marketing team and global stakeholders to deliver documented and coordinated plans locally and around the world.
- Build systems to develop capacity and leadership in all team members to create a winning culture.
- Provide global consistency amongst learning & development, people technology roll outs, performance management, and culture initiatives.
- Drive One Team behaviors and collaboration across the organisation to ensure all team members are clearly aligned to the strategic direction.
- Report clear numbers and progress through scheduled and regular global and local team meetings.
- Maintain a fully compliant global SharePoint around People and Culture process.
- Prepare biannual role scorecards and gather team feedback to drive growth.
- Manage a team of up to ten direct reports within the People and Growth team.
Appropriate tertiary qualifications.
Senior leadership experience. Commencing in April 2021, (or earlier by negotiation)
and reporting to the CEO, The Head of People and Growth is offered on a permanent full-time basis.
If you are passionate about significantly contributing to the aspirations of a culturally diverse, innovative, caring and exceptional educational recruitment community, we want to hear from you.
For a confidential conversation, enquiries regarding the application process or to obtain an Applicant Information Pack, please contact: James Mundy +61 422 228 164, firstname.lastname@example.org or Brendan Fraser +61 438 618 604, email@example.com Application process:
Applications will be received until Friday 26 February 2021. Anzuk Education reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date. Your application should consist of a:
Applications should be emailed to James Mundy, National Head of anzuk Executive:
- Covering letter (1 page)
- Statement addressing key selection criteria, as outlined in the Applicant Information Pack (2 pages).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of all qualifications including Academic Transcripts.