Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently supporting leading Independent Schools in their respective searches for History Teachers
anzuk education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
Role 1: History - Lower North Shore, Sydney
Role 2: History & Geography - Lower North Shore, Sydney
- Leading Independent School with diverse extra curricular program
- Permanent full time position commencing term 2
- Experience teaching HSC Modern History and or IB History
- Highly regarded Independent School with commitment to pastoral care & student wellbeing
- Temporary, full time position commencing Term 2
Find out more!
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Qualification in Education and experience teaching History & Geography
- Commitment to College pastoral care and extra-curricular programs
- Confidence in modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
To apply or for more information please contact Damien Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8029 6962
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move