Educators > Browse jobs
History and Geography Teacher
We are currently supporting leading Independent Schools in their respective searches for engaging HSIE Teachers for 2022 roles
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time.
About the School
A leading co-educational Independent School located in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. The school prides itself on providing a world class education that embraces and encourages the development of the whole child.
About the Role
- Years 7-10 Geography and History
- Permanent part-time, job share position (0.6FTE)
- Teaching Monday - Wednesday
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Please contact Kyle Smith at email@example.com or on 02 8024 7096 for a confidential discussion on the role.
- Qualifications in Education with a specialisation in History and/or Geography
- NESA Accreditation or capacity to gain accreditation
- Valid working with children check
- Capacity to support extra-curricular and/or co-curricular learning (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move