Educators > Browse jobs
Human Resources Coordinator
Full-time ongoing opportunity to support a large Catholic secondary college in Melbourne's south-east
We are supporting a coeducational Catholic secondary college in Melbourne's south-east. The School is a Catholic Co-educational Secondary College located in the south-east region of Melbourne. It boasts a distinguished tradition of nurturing the academic and spiritual growth of its students. The School provides an enriching and contemporary curriculum within a state-of-the-art learning setting, ensuring that each student can realize their maximum potential. Committed to the safety of our students in line with Ministerial standards, our mission as a Catholic institution is to foster the holistic development of every child.
This position is all-encompassing and responsibilities include recruitment, legislation, employee relations, compliance and documentation. You will work closely with the Human Resource Manager to support the smooth running of the school.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the recruitment process supporting managers with job descriptions, advertising, organising interviews and working with candidates.
- Support the school with advice and guidance around job design, remuneration and compliance
- Support the school with the implementation of the annual Professional Portfolio program for academic staff
- Manage internal staffing data to ensure it is current
- Understand compliance and legislation around current staff employment
The school are ideally looking for someone with experience working within a school, however are very open to someone with a background or qualification in Human Resources and are looking to make a big impact.
For a confidential conversation please contact Rob Evans on (03) 9249 2431 or E-mail: [email protected]
To apply, please send a CV with references through to [email protected]
or click apply now!