Educators > Browse jobs
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school based in picturesque Surrey is seeking an inspirational Humanities Teacher.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an inspirational and dynamic Humanities Teacher to join one of our valued partner schools.
The school is a highly performing comprehensive school based in Surrey and is a member of a successful multi-academy trust. It was last rated by Ofsted as a ‘GOOD’ school and boosts fantastic facilities.
The school is seeking a dynamic and inspiring Teacher of Humanities to join its well-resourced and friendly department. This role is starting in September.
Apply now to be a part of this wonderful school!
The ideal candidate:
- Be a qualified Teacher of Humanities and able to deliver dynamic and inspiring lessons to KS3 & KS4
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, both in the physical and digital classrooms
- High expectations for yourself and the Students to ensure that all achieve their very best
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
- Experience of teaching Geography
- Will be committed to using creative and engaging teaching and learning to instil a passion for Geography
- Ability to manage behaviour effectively
- Great communications with the ability to form positive relationships with students, staff and parents
- Committed to safeguarding
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of whom are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Surrey, please email your CV to [email protected] or for further information please contact 01483 926487.